Wednesday 19 November 2008

It's Definitely Getting Colder

Spanish last night - I could hardly be bothered but got home early, did tea and got there on time for a change.

Tori popped in about 19:30 to say that she was leaving at 20:00 and not to wait for her. She's double dating! So much for her and Stewart not seeing each other for a week.

Emma was off today as I suspected she would be - not much fun being loaded with the cold and not being able to do much about it!

This is Danny's funeral today. John was really upset last week. He and John Mitchell popped into see him on Friday and he died a couple of hours later. It's very sad. He only managed a days retirement before he went into hospital and I don't think he got back out. With all the trivialities and back biting at work no wonder John's so angry. Don't know when I'll see him tonight - they were going on after the funeral and will probably end up in the pub.

Tori at college today but has 'in service' day tomorrow - I am in 2 minds whether to call and check but I suppose I have to trust her.

My back is feeling dramatically better than last week. Still a bit stiff after sitting for a while though. Physiotherapist called yesterday but I've put her off as it's feeling better. Took them long enough to get back to me!

No comments: