Sunday 20 January 2008

GREAT IDEAS!

. . . never turn out the way you plan. this is my first blog since 7 Jan. Went back to work on 11 Jan sill not myself, however my new administrator had started and was twiddling her thumbs. She's fab! We are both now twiddling thumbs! Will need to start on eletronic booking system before the whole shebang changes. Only thing left to to until the families start coming in again.


Had a whole day to myself yesterday. Had hair done, went to meeting at the Hospice - where I'm going to be a volunteer - and went to see PS I Love You with Elaine! My three favourite men in the one film! Gerard, Harry & Jeffrey although Jeffrey's Irish accent left a little to be desired! It was a bit weepy and definitely a chick flick. Had Indian afterwards but we were very good. Had Chicken Chasni and only boiled rice, diet coke and no naan!!


Stood on the scales for the first time in 5 days and gave myself quite a shock, if her scales are correct I may have lost at least 8 lbs! Watch this space - will be there on Monday night.


Brogan celebrates her 2nd birthday today. We're off round to Julie's this afternoon as she's having a double party for her and Morgan who will be 8 on the Bard's birthday.


She's only getting money as it's only 4 weeks after Christmas and Julie's probably still putting toys and clothes away. Did get them both a lovely personalised card with their names on it from Moonpig!


Have really short hair now! Will need to get photo taken and get my passport application off as mine expires in Feb! And I need to travel to London on the 28 Feb for an e-learning meeting.


This will enable me to finally replace my driving licence online hopefully as they can do it from your passport now. Has been lost for a while.

No comments: