Friday 14 November 2008

The Friday Five

I've just got the hang of this!

When did you last use the edge of a coin (or a knife blade) as a screwdriver
Constantly. Can never find one when needed! Was to check plug on my hairdryer which had packed in. I now have a nice shiny new one which Julie bought me for my birthday! So no need for the knife blades anymore - good way to get yourself electrocuted.

When did you last use a wire coat-hanger to break into a car?
Never - wouldn't know where to start. Don't use wire coat hangers anyway - use nice plastic or wooden ones - the police shirts sit much nicer on these!
When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?
Last night to prevent me falling over the dog when I went to bed and also to find my way from one end of the living room to the other

When did you last use a paper clip for any purpose other than to clip paper?
To press the reset button on something when the end of a black bic wouldn't do it!

No comments: