Wednesday 12 November 2008

and so it goes . . .

. . . and here we are again. I'm not going to say it.

It is now 12 November and I am completely lax. I wish I could write a little every day because I don't remember very much about days gone by, maybe because I do nothing.

We bought John a pup this week. She's a black and white cocker spaniel called Abbi who we picked from the litter 5 weeks ago completely without his knowledge. This was all Paul's idea. He went round his grans and his brothers and sisters and got them all to contribute - I paid the £100 deposit - they paid the rest.

Keeping this tidbit from him for 5 weeks was easy in the beginning however by last Friday he was beginning to suspect something was going on.

John and I took him to the pictures on Saturday afternoon while Paul and Toria carried out the covert operation of actually picking up the dog!

With all assembled we finally got him in and introduced him to the newest member of the family. Everyone fell in love with her however it's just like having a baby in the family again - peeing and pooing everywhere! C'est la vie!

And where is Paul while all this is going on? Tulliallan.

No comments: