Monday 22 December 2008

ONLY 3 MORE SLEEPS

Ok so it's a month later!

I have written my cards - on saying that they have not all been delivered. I may just buy 2nd class stamps on Saturday and pop them all in the post. I start out with good intentions of hand delivering them and did some but now I'm left with a bundle!

I wrapped all my pressies yesterday - and Paul's. Helped Tori with hers today. They're all under the tree. My shopping comes tomorrow and I'm going to prepare all my veg and stuff tomorrow night. Christmas Eve - drinks and nibbles with friends then onto the pub for a drink with my boys - unfortunately Tori's not of age yet - but one day soon.

We've watched, Elf, The Grinch, ET (I know not technically a Christmas Film), Miracle on 34th Street, Jack Frost so far.

The only problem I can forsee is the fact that we don't have a table for dinner! Mum's offered my hers but not sure if we will get it in the living room. Joh's mums is not stable enough to be on the carpet. Could be TV dinners yet! ha ha

Paul still has to do the last of his Christmas shopping however if he continues to be in the mood he's in at the moment he will be doing it himself! He wants to go to Braehead on Christmas eve! Deathwish if I ever heard one. The queue in HMV this morning was all the way to the back of the store and round the corner. We would have been quicker just walking to the back of the shop instead of to the checkouts and following the queue all the way around. Went quite quick though. I know John's had his Christmas pressie but I bought him the 1947 version of Miracle on 34th Street which he will love.

2 comments:

Dogwithnobrain said...

IS NEARLY TWO MONTHS LATER NOW.

you aint too hot at keeping this up to date are you?

JakkiC said...

nope - thought no one read it!