Wednesday 21 January 2009

'Ello 'Ello 'Ello

I am a happy mother today. Both my sons are delighted with their lot and so am I. No 1 son aced his interview and medical and will follow in his younger brother's footsteps in 3 months time.

Can't believe how much I've been living on my nerves over the past few months as he went through the motions. I have headache from hell and know that it's only because we have closure on this. Didn't want to think about his 21st until this was over - he wrote the invitation list today! His friend Jamie has moved back from Glasgow and into his own flat. No 1 son is contemplating moving in with him which may be good for everyone.

I still have to pop to Prestwick to do a character reference I promised for Adam.

No 2 son also called - he has a quandry about his passing out parade but I think in the end we all know who'll go.

1 comment:

Dogwithnobrain said...

Woop Woop Woop WOop Woop