Wednesday 25 February 2009

I am so bad at this!

I would love to be better at blogging but I'm not . . . and i wish I was. I would be able to relate things to times and places like a timeline.

No 1 son has decided to have 21st birthday party. Now I know why Elaine fretted so much. You think no one is going to turn up! You don't want to invite everybody but may end up doing so because you don't want to offend anyone - even though you (and son) do not want them there.

I should just dish them out and be done with it. They can talk about me later.

We're going to have a ball - the band are great, and he has great friends, we have great friends; we have great family - we should get together more but we don't.

No 2 son started work on Monday. Suffice to say that he did what he set out to do - well that is his job.

Have nursed migraine for 5 days. Took Tori to TGI's for her birthday lunch with Jade in tow. Jade is lovely. However before we'd even got back to the car it had set it and I was in bed by 6. It niggled all day Sunday and I headed for bed early again. Was going to take the day off on Monday but it wasn't too bad. Now has niggled all week - will need to go back to docs - wafer's are no help whatsoever!

No comments: