Friday 19 June 2009

All by Myself for the Weekend!

My husband has left me! He took the dog and left yesterday afternoon.

He arrived at Craig's approximately 5 hours later. I washed the bedclothes (and ironed them - I don't do ironing). And had a wonderful night's sleep.

I've been off all week with cellulitis caused by a small blister on the sole of my foot. It was agonising and last Saturday John whisked me up to ADOC with a temperature of 103.1!!

48 hours later I felt better but my leg ached; it still aches but will be going back to work on Monday.

Since my last post, Tori and Stewart got back together back have now split up again. John's at training college and Paul's working all the overtime he can get (deposit for a house?). Paul went to Egypt with Davey; John booked a holiday to Turkey; Tori finished her first year of Beauty Therapy. We have to pop over to college later today to had her portfolio in.

We are alone til Sunday (Father's Day) when John will come back, we will wait on him hand and foot (yeah right) and he will watch the US Open from dawn to dusk!

Father and son both working at the open this year (Dad would had loved this) Paul in the tented village and John manning Tee 17 for 2 days - how good is that - right next to the action he loves.

At the moment the sun is shining but if yesterday is anything to go by the rain will come and go for the next 12 hours. My washing will stay where it is.

I love my life.

No comments: