Tuesday 14 July 2009

Here it comes again

Ok so it came back and am now into my second week off work. Nearly had total breakdown when Ryanair changed the goalposts and introduced online checkin only! However have been warned not to worry only to rest. So I'm following Doctors's orders.

I am scunnered taking antibiotics and will need to get some probiotics to counter attack before the dreaded Thrush arrives as it did the last time. I have one day to go and can't wait to get back to normal. Apart from the fact that I have a line up to Monday, I am then on holiday for a week - they must love me!

P at Turnberry all week. John now at Turnberry from Wed - Friday both won't be home til about 10 pm.

J arrived back from Turkey - very hot week got up to 50 degrees. he slept most of the day away yesterday as he'd been up since 10:00 the previous morning.

Heading up to Craig's next week from Wednesday - he will be working but he'll be home at night - it will be nice just to get away for a few days. John will be back up at T anyway and we'll all be back by Saturday.

P will be 19 on Saturday and will be working all day! Don't even know if he'll be home in time for a birthday drink or whether he'll feel much like it! Craig will be down this weekend. D going into Yorkhill on Friday and Julie hoping he'll be up and about for his party on Saturday. I have a lunch date with Paula before we have our get together with Janice and Diane at the end of August.

No comments: