Monday 27 July 2009

In the Middle of the Night

It is 04:22 and I can't sleep.

First day back at work after 3 weeks and I can't sleep. Arrived at 08:30 and didn't leave until 17:30. 1 1/2 hours TOIL that is! Don't think I lifted my head and even after logging into my inbox every day for 21 days to delegate I still had 150 emails which i didn't finally clear until about 16:30.

Can't say I was stressed about it - I stressed more while I was off basically due to Ryanair, however all ended well and I arrived this morning to a lovely bottle of Red courtesy of the Campbell family.

What depressed me more was reading on Emma's bebo that she is now back down to a size 10!

Tori's friend Alana had her baby yesterday morning and was in labour for all of 5 minutes by all accounts. Chloe was born (already named before the birth) at about 06:00 this morning and weighed 8lb 11oz. Don't know where this 8lb 11 oz was as her bump was the size of nothing! Tori went to visit yesterday afternoon and has since declared she aint' having any - Elaine and I have recorded this for posterity and to say "I told you so" at every conceivable opportunity years (I hope) from now.

House watching on planner. We are down to 51% and haven't had much of a chance to watch anything. Will need to get back to bed soon as John will be up in about 45 mins!

1 comment:

JakkiC said...

Baby Campbell died in her sleep. Where's the justice?