Monday 26 July 2010

CLIMBING THE WALLS

Ok it's been 6 months since my last post!

The tendonitis has cleared up nicely. However once that went my knee went too and last Monday I had knee arthroscopy and a meniscul repair. Not been up and about as quickly as i would have like and have been confined to barracks for the past week.

Had a bit of a wake up call at the beginning of the year too which spurred me on to my latest health kick which has lasted so far.

During the past 6 months I have disgarded 10% of my body weight - losing 29.5 lbs in the process. I love the way i feel now. But onwards and upwards - still have a weigh to go!

I also got stopped for speeding the day before we went on holiday!

John has settled in to his new location at work and has been working all the hours god sends. John continues in his role in Irvine and Paul has been transferred to shift in Kilmarnock. Tori finished her 2nd year SVQ and gained a boyfriend; she's been with Jamie since her 18th birthday and they are off to Egypt on 1 September.

Paul has been in Egypt too and Canada for 3 weeks with Leigh. We've had our back door redesigned and now have beautiful decking for all these lovely summer days (which we're not getting) John and I had lovely week in Tenerife and are going back in November (not to the same place (don't do same places after the fiasco that was Corfu)

John will be 54 on Saturday and we're having night out at Adesso in Irvine to celebrate as Craig will be here with new beau Caroline just having arrived back from Egpyt too! Julie and Scott and the kids are also just back from Egpyt. I'm so glad I'm going to Tenerife!

I'm struggling with the diet this week as I've been sitting on my bum for most of last - however it didn't stop me losing 1.5 lbs last week but I can't wait to get back to the gym.

In August (14th to be exact) some classmates from Troon Primary are having a reunion - meeting at the school at 15:00 on the Saturday where the janny is going to give us a tour around the school.

No comments: