Thursday 7 January 2010

TFIF

TFIF.

Not working today. House really quiet at the moment and the one family we have in next week we may have to cancel due to frozen pipes in the kitchen and no gas!

Added to that my tendonitis is no better. Went to see Dr A yesterday who has made an urgent referral for me to the physio. Hopefully won't be too long before i get an appointment. Said there was no point in checking my blood pressure so have to go back to see the nurse in a fortnight.

Couldn't sleep last night and the painkillers the doc gave me don't make me feel so good. Don't think I'll be taking them again. Eventually got up just before 6 and have just been browsing since then.

Start at the Gailes WMC on Monday at 17:45. Have to take food diary for the week. aargh! Thank goodness i took most of the sweets and choccies to the House. No doubt I'll win one of them back in the raffle!

E off for overnight in Glasgow last night - needs must!

UW still in hospital after suffering a slight stroke on Wednesday night and i think becoming very frustrated with nursing st$aff.

No comments: