Tuesday 5 January 2010

ALL OVER NOW


Ok so the tree is down and we are nearly back to normal.

Whatever normal maybe. The tendonitis in my wrist is getting worse, spreading from my wrist to my elbow right up to my shoulder.

Driving is proving difficult. Had offered to do some shopping for John's mum this morning only to find that 3 inches of snow had fallen during the night. Driving is bad enough in this weather but driving left handed only is virtually impossible unless you have someone to change the gears for you - and I didn't!

However Betty is now supplied again for a couple of days and with one or other of the boys delivering her daily newspaper she is fine. Pavements outside her house were completely rutted with frozen slush and now this is covered with snow. Not good for older bones - you are probably safer in a car in this weather. I don't know how many people I have come across walking along the road because the pavements are lethal!

Going back to see the Bowen lady on Wednesday - you never know. E had great results when she went to her with her tennis elbow however she's charging me £10 more than she charges her. I'm still waiting for the hospital to contact me about a splint.

Tori bored out of her brain. Going back to college on Thursday - presuming that the college is open! I may not go back to work this week due to the wrist and the weather!

No comments: