Monday 4 January 2010

And a partridge in a pear tree

Ok the tree comes down TODAY!

I just need to get back to some sort of normality. I reckon I have put on at least half a stone over the past 2 weeks what with the sweeties handed in to work, the baileys (3 bottles at last count) and the roses from last night. I did gingerly edge onto the scales this morning only to leap right back off as i saw the needle creep up to (Hah you really think I would say it out loud?)

Thought I would have a nice quiet day today as John and the 2 boys should have been back to work. Wrong. John back to work. 2 boys not til tomorrow - apparently they don't like to pay them double time for public holidays.

The tendinitis in my wrist drove me to distraction on New Years Day and I could have murdered John when he said not only was his mum coming for dinner but Craig had invited himself and his new lady friend! I headed back to bed about 1 with nothing more for pain relief than panadol and promptly slept til 4.30 pm. John had to do most of the dinner - I had already made the steak pie - so it was just veg and roasties. Didn't even feel like drinking however this may have killed the pain.

Back to the Bowen woman on Wedneday for another round. Very interesting treatment and Elaine swears by it for tennis elbow. Will give it another go and see how it goes.

Not planning to do much today. Hopefully will be left in peace for a while until John comes back at 2.30 pm.

Ok now for the tree and the lights!

No comments: